Learn how to achieve your health goals, feel energized, and thrive with a personalized approach to wellness. Schedule your free 30-minute consultation here. Read on to find out more information.
Are you looking to improve your eating habits, eat more whole REAL foods, and achieve your personal health goals? Do you want to learn how to prepare easy, delicious meals based on your individual nutrition needs and background? As a Registered Dietitian, I love helping people by sharing my knowledge of nutrition and cooking expertise. I offer an individualized nutrition program that involves nutrition counseling, grocery store tours, meal prep, and cooking classes. My goal is to help you thrive by addressing and solving nutrition-related concerns such as:
- Confusion about what’s actually healthy
- Lack of time to prepare delicious, healthy meals
- Lack of comfort or knowledge about cooking
- Sustainable, realistic weight management
- Other nutrition-related health concerns (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, eating disorders, metabolic issues, etc.) that only a Registered Dietitian or physician are legally qualified to help with
What to Expect
- Increased knowledge, self-efficacy, and confidence– by working together, you’ll gain knowledge about food and nutrition, a sense of self-efficacy as you achieve your goals, and increased confidence about your food choices. There’s a ton of misinformation out there about healthy eating and as a Registered Dietitian, my job is to help you become more knowledgeable and confident about fueling your body.
- Sustainable weight management–tired of crash-dieting? Logging calories, carbs, or “points” for life can seem like a daunting task that’s rarely sustainable. By working with me, we’ll take a more balanced, sustainable approach so that you can achieve your goals. To gain an idea of what you’re eating and how I can best help you, I’ll analyze and assess your typical dietary intake. Then we’ll work together to determine what nutrients to focus on to achieve your goals.
- Increased energy–by implementing my tailored suggestions and by incorporating my easy strategies for healthier eating, you’ll find that you have more energy so that you can thrive in all areas of your life.
- A balanced approach to eating– even if you’re a hard-core junk-food lover, my goal is to help you incorporate more healthy, whole foods into your diet, while never forcing you to eat foods that you don’t enjoy. You should always get enjoyment from the food you eat, and together we’ll work on incorporating your favorite foods into your diet so that you can have your cake, and eat it too!
How It Works
Free 30 minute consultation- Connecting with the right dietitian can be difficult, especially if you have specific concerns. As a registered dietitian who is passionate about healthy eating and as someone who has struggled feeling restricted on typical "diets" before becoming a dietitian, I have the personal experience and professional expertise to understand your food and nutrition-related concerns. During this complimentary phone/video session, we will discuss your health/nutrition concerns and goals to determine how I can best assist you achieve optimal health on a plant-based diet by providing you with resources, tools, and next steps. Ready to get started?
Schedule your free 30-minute consultation here
60 minute introductory session- During this 60 minute session, we will comprehensively assess where you currently are in your health journey and where you would like to be. During this session, I’ll assess your typical dietary pattern, budget, and weight history (if applicable), supplement use, symptoms, and health concerns. Using this information, together, we can create a plan of action steps that will lead you to feeling informed, empowered, and confident. My approach is to help you create achievable, realistic goals that work for your lifestyle and budget so that you can feel energized and be your healthiest self. Some features of this session include tailored guidance on mindful, balanced eating and tips on how to stock your pantry with healthy foods that you enjoy and you’ll want to eat, how to save money on food (or how not to waste money on stuff you don't need!), and going over what vitamins/minerals you may need to supplement in order to prevent fatigue, deficiencies, and feel well.
30-minute follow-up sessions- During these three follow up sessions, we will discuss how you are progressing towards meeting your nutrition goals and discuss any challenges you may be facing. My role is to help you decrease anxiety about what to eat, feel more empowered, and help you feel progress towards feeling amazing--whether through helping you brainstorm recipes, eat more fresh produce, lose weight/gain mass, etc.
Grocery Store Tours- (available for clients who live in the Long Island area and through video-call for all other clients). With so many new "food trends" and products in stores these days, it can be a challenge to figure out what’s actually healthy. Fortunately, I’m here to help you. During a grocery store tour, we’ll go over which foods foods you should be focusing on while grocery shopping, and answering any questions you may have about specialty products (like protein powders, bars, supplements, etc.). Prior to a grocery store tour, during one of our sessions, we’ll brainstorm some suggested recipes and meal prep ideas, so that you’ll have a plan for when you shop, all while keeping your food budget and personal preferences in mind.
In-home meal prep/meal prep instruction- Don't have the time or desire to prepare your own food? Let me help you! Keeping your personal health goals and food preferences in mind, I'll design a personalized menu to suit your needs and whip up delicious, easy meals for the week that can be re-heated in 5 minutes (perfect after a long day). Perhaps you want to learn how to meal prep for yourself and your family? During a comprehensive meal prep instruction, I'll guide you into understanding what recipes work for meal prep and how to make your meals balanced, delicious, and never boring!
Cooking Parties/Catering Events/Retreats- Looking for a healthy menu for your next event, or want to host a get together where the focus is on healthy, healing foods? I offer a complete customized menu for your and your guests' needs keeping in mind budget, health concerns (nutrient needs, allergies, etc.).